We are excited to announce that we are currently looking for US IT Recruiter (0 – 3 years).
Position: US IT Recruitment
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Benefits- Drop Facility, Food
Shift- 7:00 PM to 4:00 AM(IST)
Note : Freshers will be trained.
· Good understanding of the US staffing process (Visa types, Employment Types – W2/1099/Corp-to-Corp, Rate calculations, etc.).
· Ability to easily understand job requirements and screen resumes accordingly.
· Must have excellent Boolean search skills as well as cold calling abilities.
· Must be able to independently source candidates and create a candidate pool of qualified resumes.
· Must be able to effectively discuss the requirement and job details with the candidates and identify the right person.
· Should have experience in working with state clients.
· Working closely with Team to fulfil job requirements from our Direct client.
· Well versed with Job portals like Dice, Monster, Hot Jobs, Career Builder, Corp-Corp, etc.
· Ability to get profiles from non-job portals like Social Networking sites, LinkedIn, Indeed, Groups.
· Experience working with Direct Clients.
· Should know Microsoft office Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Should have worked on Google Search, LinkedIn.
· Should have passion for recruitment and who can think out of box.
· Good Understanding of Technologies present in the market.
· Excellent vendor network.
· Experience using internal database, job boards and referrals to source active and passive candidates for contract positions.
· Excellent communication skills minimum 8 out of 10.
You can reach me through