Job Responsibilities :
· Identify candidates with the right skills to match the US clients’ requirements
· Regularly interacting with Account Manager in US to understand the requirements.
· Should understand the requirement in depth to ensure quality sourcing and recruiting
· Should ensure to revert / submit profiles with quick turnaround time for timely submission to meet sharp deadlines of submission for each requisition.
· Must have experience on full life cycle of recruiting (screening resumes, interviewing, technical queries & interviews, closing of candidates and responsibilities till joining of candidates).
· Ability to work as a good team player, interviewing, hiring candidates, maintaining & building the candidate database.
Facilities: Attractive Salary + Cab + Incentives + Ease-of-work environment + no targets + Individual growth+ Opportunity to client interaction and client handling eventually
· 0 – 1+ years of experience in “US Recruitment” in either IT/Non IT or Healthcare field
· Willing to work in night shifts (EST or PST Timings)
· Must have sound knowledge on IT and Technical concepts (a qualified recruiter should have this skill to understand the requirements on any technology)
· Knowledge and experience on Federal/ State requirements
· Candidates should have excellent verbal / written communication & interpersonal skills, 1+ years of experience working with US citizens, EAD and H1 candidates for requirements.
· Qualified candidate should have understanding of US staffing hiring process
· Must have experience on hiring all levels of technical candidates.
· Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
· Ability to provide training to team members