Job Description – Team Lead RCM
Designation: Team Leader – QA
Position Based Out of: Mumbai
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Production Planning & Control, Process monitoring, Assignment & review of workload, analysis of SLA parameters with team performance and planning continuous improvement in performance, process optimization, adherence to reporting schedules and maintaining all necessary process documentation as per the process protocol
• Maintaining and achieving KPI parameters set benchmark for the processes.
• Keeping oneself updated on EHR and RCM industry norms.
• Constant monitoring Team performance, evaluation and feedback to the Management
• Maintaining friendly relationship with team members
• Maintaining discipline on floor
• To build a pleasant work environment to reduce the stress among the team members and boost their morale
• Analysis for the team members and identifying training needs for the team communication thereon
• To follow the norms required to maintain Quality Standards
• To conduct daily team briefings on updates
• Proper communication within the team and escalate the related issues to the Management for timely resolution
• Generate daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual reports for Management review
• Resource shrinkage management to ensure daily SLA
• Designing/Measuring/Monitoring KPI’s to the set benchmark
• Monitors members’ performance data, identifies improvement trends and opportunities, and presents findings to Leadership and Operations as appropriate.
• Ensures Compliance with all applicable workflows, contracts, regulations, and professional and educational standard.
• Projects quality trending reports daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly to all the responsible stakeholders.
Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
As per company standards
Flexible with shift timings
Candidate should have experience of more than 6yrs in RCM domain and as a Team Lead 3 years of experience
Handling a team of mininum 15
Perks/incentives if any