As a member of the Strategic Research team you will focus on making the right connections between clients and Advisors across numerous industries. Your role will focus on researching industries relevant to client project requests and recruiting elite subject matter experts into the network to ensure the right connection is made. After you master these core skills of recruiting and connecting Advisors with clients, you will gain additional exposure to more complex project and client relationship management as you grow your career here.
• Review and analyze client research requests and use a range of resources to identify the most relevant subject matter experts across geographies, industries, and topics for each project
• Utilize the phone, LinkedIn, other tools like Zoom Info, Rocket Reach, PIPL etc. and outreach to recruit new Advisors to join the Guidepoint network by effectively communicating why their expertise is a good match for the specific project you’re working on
• Screen experts for their suitability for specific client projects and create professional profiles for client consideration
• Operate with a teamwork mentality that leads to building and maintaining strong relationships with other Guidepoint employees, offices, and Advisors
• Bachelor’s degree and strong academic record required
• Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels
• Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team
• Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Proficiency in LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Company webpages, referrals, PIPL, Rocket Reach, web articles etc.
• 2+ years in research roles. (Senior Associate to Lead Analyst Level)
• Open for shifts (24X5), diverse projects teams and assignments as required.
• Prior calling, recruiting and on boarding experience needed.