A dynamic company engaged in manufacturing, marketing, sales and servicing of hand dryers, sensor urinal flush valves, sensor faucets & various dispensers is looking to hire a Quality and Customer Service Engineers at their Mumbai office. The candidate will be working with the clients, area sales managers and technicians all over India to resolve major product complaints and other operational issues. The candidate will also manage the process and functioning of ISI testing for hand dryers and ISO certification.
• Will be responsible for all processes related to ISI mark and ISO certification
• Interface with the clients and field technicians to resolve major product complaints
• Take time bound actions and quick decisions to provide excellent after sales service to customers.
• Will be handled other escalated tasks like payment follows and other supply chain issues from time to time which are critical for the company.
• Excellent spoken and written english
• B.E. / B.Tech degree or diploma in engineering required
• Proficient in microsoft office and very efficient in working with computers
• Ability to grasp the technical details of working of the products and use that knowledge to resolve product complaints and other operational issues
• Onsite travel to other cities from Mumbai may sometimes be required to resolve major product issues and for trade exhibitions.
• Rs.30000 to Rs.40000 base compensation. Salary commensurate with experience and skills will be considered. Performance based incentives will be considered at a later stage.
• Reimbursement for mobile & travel expenses if required