Superior Talent Resources, Inc.
Bengaluru / Bangalore
4 – 4 years
MBA / PG Diploma
• IT • Finance & Accounts
Team Leader/ Technical Leader
9th Aug 2018
Job Ref code
With Superior Talent Resources, Inc ‘s unparalleled agility on your side, there’s no telling how far you’ll go—in your career search, your workforce management, or your project delivery. But chances are, it’ll be farther than you’ve ever gone before.
Founded in 1957, Superior is a premier provider of workforce solutions and outsourcing around the globe. Trusted by many Fortune 500 companies, our talent acquisition services are nuanced and thorough, and our management solutions provide maximum efficiency via proprietary technology.
Headquartered in the United States, with offices in Argentina, Belgium, Canada, China, Germany, India, Slovakia and the United Kingdom, our company is a proven partner for businesses that believe in setting goals, if only so they can go beyond them.
Quality is the cornerstone of Superior’s business and workplace culture. We have implemented a company-wide quality management system to measure, maintain and continually improve the quality of our service offerings. This system meets ISO 9001:2008 standards and has been certified since 1996 by Bureau Veritas Certification North America, Inc., an internationally accredited registrar.
Our Quality Statement asserts
“It is the policy of the Superior Talent Resources, Inc to provide workforce solutions that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations. The defining elements of our policy include the timely placement of well-qualified people, delivery of workforce management, and business solutions, and the provision of services valued by our customers in precise conformance with agreed-upon requirements.
- Handle day-to-day activities of processes like clearing mailbox, updating invoice tracker, getting invoices approvals, accounting, payments etc.
- Highlighting key improvement/opportunities in P2P process (driving changes having positive impact)
- Interact with suppliers over call and/or emails in receiving invoices, Purchase orders, seeking clarifications, follow-ups etc.
- Co-ordinating on daily funding with treasury.
- Understanding the process gaps and taking corrective actions.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 4 years of experience or a Master degree in Commerce/ICWAI/MBA/semi-qualified Chartered Accountant with 8 to 10 years of experience in P2P or O2C or R2R
- Prior experience in managing P2P process. End to end knowledge is MUST.
- Experience in managing change and process reengineering.
- Good understanding about bank line usage and treasury functions.
- Proven capability in communicating & partnering with all levels of the organisation.
- Strong communication, collaboration and relationship building skills across global cultures.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Advance excel skills added advantage.
- Stakeholder management skills is must
- Clear record of driving end-to-end process improvements
- Knowledge of the Media or Digital sectors will add an advantage
- Person should be proactive to manage P2P activities so that they are not handled in haphazard manner