The School Principal serves as the educational leader, responsible for managing the policies, regulations, and procedures that meets the approved curriculum and mission of the school.Achieving academic excellence requires that the school Principal work collaboratively to direct and nurture all members of the school staff and to communicate effectively with parents. Inherent in the position are the responsibilities for scheduling, curriculum development, extracurricular activities, personnel management, emergency procedures, and facility operations.J
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The school Principal shall:
1. Establish and promote high standards and expectations for all students and staff for academic performance and responsibility for behavior.
2. Manage, evaluate and supervise effective and clear procedures for the operation and functioning of the school consistent with the philosophy, mission, values, and goals of the school including instructional programs, extracurricular activities, discipline systems to ensure a safe and orderly climate, program evaluation, personnel management, office operations, and emergency procedures. Ensure compliance with all laws, board policies and civil regulations.
3. Supervise in a fair and consistent manner effective discipline and attendance systems, consistent with the philosophy, values, and mission of the school. Ensure a safe, orderly environment that encourages students to take responsibility for behavior and creates high morale among staff and students.
4. Display the highest ethical and professional behavior and standards when working with students, parents and school personnel. Serve as a role model for students, dressing professionally, demonstrating the importance and relevance of learning, accepting responsibility, and demonstrating pride in the education profession. Encourage all teachers to do the same.
5. Use excellent written and oral English skills when communicating with students, parents and teachers.
Job Type: Full-time
- work: more than 15 years (Required)