0 – 3 years
MBA Finance,CA,Chartered Accountant,Financial Modelling,shareholder value calculations,Competitive Benchmarking,risk identification and mitigation planning
Finance & Accounts
• Financial/ Business Analyst • Fresher • Manager – Financial Planning / Budgeting
21st Jun 2018
Zensar is a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with global organizations across industries on their Digital Transformation journey.
Zensar offers a complete range of traditional and transformational IT services and solutions across the
application management and infrastructure management services. The Company has a complete technology services portfolio –Applications, Infrastructure, Digital and industry-specific solutions and has invested in developing strategic partnerships and alliances with key technology players to strengthen its offerings that serve as knowledge exchange and open up new avenues for business.
Strategically spread across 29 global locations, Zensar’s presence in US, Europe, Africa, Middle-East, India and APAC offers the ease and the reach to our customers located in these regions. Zensar has 11 global delivery centers across India (Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Bangalore), UK, Africa (Johannesburg), Amsterdam and US (Westborough) and we support customers 365 days, 24×7.
With over 8500 associates spread across 20 nationalities, diversity at Zensar is about celebrating individuality, creativity, innovation, and flexibility. If you’re looking for a workplace where associates realize and contribute to their full potential, are recognized for the impact they make, and enjoy the company of the people they work with, then you’ve come to the right place!
The openings for which we are currently recruiting are:
2. Run end-to-end the CEO’s quarterly business reviews, a data centric biz review of all BUs at Zensar (sales, delivery & support functions), from key metrics identification, template conceptualization to data collation, representation, validation and business interpretations.
3. Prepare intelligence reports and pitches for CFO’s meeting. Internal meeting can include decks for Business Unit meetings, CEO & Chairman reviews.
2. Analytical and data skills
1. Flexibility to the nature & spectrum of work which may come. Flexible working hours
2. Keen interest in learning new things, concepts – ability to learn and implement fast
3. Self-driven, innovative driven approach
4. To ‘get-it-done’ attitude and work under stringent timelines