Minimum 5 years in Manufacturing Field.
Job Role:Manager (Finance & Accounts)
1. Finalization of books of accounts.
2. Direct Tax: Prepares & files Income Tax returns of the company , Directors, etc. and compiles details for assessment & appeals before the Income tax authorities. Arranges payment of Income Tax & Advance Tax if any.
3. Indirect Tax:
Sales Tax : Checking & finalizing the payments working of monthly Sales tax, follow ups on filing of returns. Prepares and files MVAT Audit report, appears before the sales tax officials with regards to assessment , other related matters & handles queries.
4. Develops and maintains internal control and effective accounting system.
5. Prepares MIS report as required by the management.
7. Prepares Bank proposals for renewal I enhancement in working capital & term loan limits. Submits Stock statement & other details as required by banks.
8. Prepares compliance details as required under Registrar of Companies (ROC), liaisons with Company Secretary. Ensures compliance of Company’s Act and timely filing of Returns and other legal Documents and Forms to Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
1. Excellent Communication Skills – Written & Oral (especially in English).
2. Excellent hands on experience in Accounting, Direct & Indirect Taxation.
3. Excellent liaison skill with Banks, Financial Institutes, Govt. Agencies.
4. Proficient in using computer & accounting software specially Tally ERP.
5. If required ready to travel anywhere in India/overseas.
About Client: Agro Industry – One of the privately owned largest cashew processing factory in Maharastra.
Salary:25K to 30K monthly
Interested candidates mail your resume to [HIDDEN TEXT] or can call us at 9422080487