• Will be responsible for execution, and structuring of private equity investments, debt syndication and related advisory.
• Has experience in investment banking mandates across sectors involving financial analysis of companies, financial modeling, due diligence, term sheet development and negotiations with investors
• Expected to prepare information memorandum, investor presentations, financial model and pitch documents for deals
• Expected to communicate effectively with banks, funds and institutions. Held discussions and prepare resolutions.
• MBA/CFA/CA or equivalent education, training and work-related experience (Preferred Premier Institute)
• Around 1-2 years of experience in a similar role in an investment bank or private equity firm
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision
• Strong communication and networking skills
• Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
• Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft PPT and Microsoft Excel
• Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes.
• Strong- financial modelling skills.
• Affinity for current events, critical issues, and relevant news.