· Preparation of monthly forecast templates
· Forecasting of revenue and expense trends
· Prepare daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly financial reports and presentations for business unit senior management team and field operations management.
· Prepare written reports and complete appropriate trend analysis on financial performance, including variance and specific product analysis.
· Support the development of an annual financial plan (operating and capital)
· Prepare detailed revenue and expense variance reports to the forecast
· Review financial results and key findings
· Prepare charts, graphs and other data for presentation and inclusion in various planning and budgeting reports.
· Prepare month-end reporting package and deliver results to senior managers
· Assist in developing and reporting on key performance indicators to measure financial business performance
· Consult with clients to interpret and translate needs
· Provide recommendations for improvement on current financial procedures
· Develop controls to ensure all applicable revenue is billed or recognized
· Ensure departmental controls are in compliance with internal audit standards
Job Type : Full Time
Job Category : MBA,Diploma,BSc/BCA/BBM,Finance
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Who can apply : Freshers