Are you a passionate online marketer and ecommerce professional? Do you like beautiful things and creating memorable consumer experiences? Freedom Tree is a leading boutique home furnishing and decor brand. Were seeking a motivated and passionate eCommerce Manager to take charge of all aspects of Freedom Trees online presence as we grow the brand over the next few years.
Freedom Tree store recommends edgy global color design and quirky coordination for your home. All designed by the studio and made in India the work of many heads, hearts and hands. We have an eclectic color design collection of furniture, table ware, textiles, floor coverings, lighting, home fragrances and accessories; Welcome to the world of Good Design, Everyday.
Freedom Tree Design Stores were established over 10 years ago, with a presence of two stores in Mumbai, and one in Goa. We also have an established eCommerce presence through freedomtree.in and selected other platforms. We also engage with B2B and Institutional buyers and pop-ups that are aesthetically and strategically aligned. Were going for growth in the next few years, so this is your chance to climb aboard a rocket ship!
To know more check the website: www.freedomtree.in
You can also send in your application or work sample at: [HIDDEN TEXT]
- Manage overall website experience, tracking conversion, orders, and engagement through relevant analytics tools (Google Analytics, Shopify)
- Manage Digital Marketing Agency and paid advertising campaigns across various channels (social media, Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc)
- Ensure latest collections uploaded to website with assistance of merchandising and design team.
- Ensure proper SEO on all product, collection, and landing pages, so our page features in top organic search results
- Manage inbound customer inquiries for product purchase, order tracking, or other issues. Work with relevant teams (design, accounts, logistics) to resolve in a timely manner
- Manage 3rd party eCommerce platforms (e.g. Amazon, Myntra) end-to-end to build Freedom Tree presence and sales through those channels.
- Previous experience in website management and eCommerce, ideally in a Home category, or in a fast-growing consumer lifestyle category
- Experience with digital marketing (SEM and Social Media) and search engine optimization
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in an online retail context (merchandisers, agencies, logistics, customer support, etc)
- Someone who can own an entire function end-to-end, over time manage a team, teach themselves what they dont know, and ask help when theyre stuck!