Developer Support Engineer
- B.E/B.Tech (ECE,EEE,CS,IT,IS) / MCA / BCA Freshers – 2017 & 2018 graduates with 60% in Highest Qualification.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all tickets coming into the support ticketing system from customers and carriers. (telecom partners)
- When required a partner with other teams within Plivo and ensure closure by a thorough follow up.
- Resolve and escalate the tickets within set timelines to ensure that the customer has a seamless support experience
- Ensure outstanding cases are followed through to their logical end.
- Knowledge required in one or more of the following programming languages (JAVA, RUBY, PYTHON, PHP, GO, C#, VB.NET, NODE.JS)
- Strong code debugging skills in any of the above-mentioned languages
- Ability to troubleshoot software, understand customer requirements and workflow, and resolve more advanced issues working within escalation procedures
- Ability to capture the user environment during troubleshooting and work towards speedy and accurate resolutions for customer issues
- Strong written and verbal communication and documentation skills
- Obsessed with customer support and delighting the customers
- Contribute to developing technical content and IPs such as knowledge base articles, sample scripts, proof of concept, diagnostic tools.
- Should be willing to work in shifts
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good coding skills
- Be part of a fun, smart, passionate and merit-driven team
- Great opportunity for you to grow professionally by being part of a team that’s always learning
- Informal work style and start-up culture.
- Transport facility and unlimited food
Salary: 4.5 Lacs LPA for Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
- Group discussion
- Written test
- Code logic round
- Coding round
- Hiring manager round
- HR Round