Data is going to be such a critical part of the 21st century workplace that every organisation is putting together an analytics and data science team. India needs nearly 200,000 analytics professionals in the next two-three years. To address the dearth of data scientists in India, Manipal Academy of Higher Education (erstwhile Manipal University) has put together an industry relevant course, in association with Equifax.
This Post Graduate Diploma in Data Science is spread over 11 months (8-month classroom training in Bangalore & Hyderabad, followed by 3-month internship). Best suited for graduates with 0-3 years’ work experience, the program also offers Manipal Placement Guarantee*. Our PG Diploma in Data Science course is consistently ranked among the ‘Top 3 Analytics Courses in India’ by Analytics India Magazine 2 years in a row.
The Manipal Placement Guarantee*?
Every student successfully completing the PG Diploma in Data Science will be placed by the end of the 11-month program.
All students who are not placed at the end of the program will receive:
· ₹ 30,000 p.m. Financial for 3 months
· Placement assistance for 3 months
· Guaranteed Placement*: Placement guarantee or ₹ 30,000 p.m. Financial support for 3 months
· Tool Based Learning: Hands-on learning with tools like R, Excel, Python, Machine Learning, SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Apache Spark and Storm
· Best of Faculty: Course taught by the best minds in the Analytics domain with 15+ years of experience including industry subject matter experts (SMEs)
· Instructor-led, residential learning: Immersive classroom sessions, complemented with assignments and case studies during after-class hours
· State of The Art Campus: Modern classrooms and data science labs equipped with latest analytics software & applications.
· Placement Stats: Our students get up to 143% hike in salary after this course. Highest salary at our campus is 9.3L.
Full time program fee: ₹ 4,95,000 (+ GST 18%) = ₹ 5,84,000
Hostel Facility is available at an additional cost.
The fee is payable in three instalments spread over the course duration. Student loan options are available.