- Graduates with a minimum of 50% marks (Aggregate) in any discipline from a government recognized university.
- Candidate must be up to 25 years of age as on 31st March of the calendar year of application
- Freshers / Work Experience with minimum 1 year as on the date of selection
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process.
- Online Aptitude Test
- Face to Face Interview
- Young Achievers Program Snapshot
- Course Fees – Rs. 1,45,000/- plus applicable taxes of 18% GST (amounting to Rs. 26,100/-) = Rs. 1,71,100/-
- Fees include boarding, tuition and lodging expenses for classroom training at Manipal global
- Stipend Earned During the Course Tenure: Rs 1,36,000/-
- Effective Cost of Program: Rs 35,000/-
- Months 0-4 Class Room Training at Manipal Global, Bangalore, Stipend Rs 5,000/- *4
- Months 5-6 Internship at key branches of TATA AIG, Stipend 10,000/- * 2
- Months 7-12 On the job training (OJT) at the TATA AIG branches, Stipend Rs 16,000/- *6
- Month 13 onwards Relationship Manager with CTC Rs 3,25,000/- per Annum plus performance linked incentives
- Responsible for effective execution of the Bancassurance & Affinity (B & A) strategy through the team.
- Broaden & sustain existing business base
- Acquire new partners & ensure their activation for the spread of business
- Ensure service levels as per desired standards in dealings with producers
- Adhere to performance standards for the team