Golden Opportunity to work in “Riyadh, Saudi Arabia”
APX Functional Consultant Role:
• Gather data and define and document business requirements for Advent implementations
• Conduct current state/ future state gap analysis for individual business areas
• Create project plans, project Gantt charts, Agile user stories etc
• Develop business process flows using standard flowcharting methodology
• Create visually pleasing, client ready presentations and project status updates
• Provide training to clients’ teams in industry best practices and other change management activities, including development of materials/communications
• Assist clients in defining and performing user acceptance tests and ensure functionality matches user requirements
• Participate in advancing the firm through committees and internal initiatives such as recruiting, business development, marketing, and knowledge sharing
Desired Experience and Qualifications
• 4+ years hands-on experience on Advent APX.
• Understanding of databases such as MS Access, SQL Server etc.
• High energy, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit
• Creativity, confidence and flexibility
Work Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Client’s Name : Fascet LLC
Salary: SAR 18k+/Monthly
Kindly send updated CV at [HIDDEN TEXT] with total experience, current & expected salary, Notice Period etc.