Superior Talent Resources, Inc.
Bengaluru / Bangalore
Finance & Accounts
9th Aug 2018
Job Ref code
With Superior Talent Resources, Inc ‘s unparalleled agility on your side, there’s no telling how far you’ll go—in your career search, your workforce management, or your project delivery. But chances are, it’ll be farther than you’ve ever gone before.
Founded in 1957, Superior is a premier provider of workforce solutions and outsourcing around the globe. Trusted by many Fortune 500 companies, our talent acquisition services are nuanced and thorough, and our management solutions provide maximum efficiency via proprietary technology.
Headquartered in the United States, with offices in Argentina, Belgium, Canada, China, Germany, India, Slovakia and the United Kingdom, our company is a proven partner for businesses that believe in setting goals, if only so they can go beyond them.
Quality is the cornerstone of Superior’s business and workplace culture. We have implemented a company-wide quality management system to measure, maintain and continually improve the quality of our service offerings. This system meets ISO 9001:2008 standards and has been certified since 1996 by Bureau Veritas Certification North America, Inc., an internationally accredited registrar.
Our Quality Statement asserts
“It is the policy of the Superior Talent Resources, Inc to provide workforce solutions that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations. The defining elements of our policy include the timely placement of well-qualified people, delivery of workforce management, and business solutions, and the provision of services valued by our customers in precise conformance with agreed-upon requirements.
This position will be responsible for handling our clients Accounting System as offshore BPO service
- Review and verify invoices and check requests. Sort, code and match invoices.
- Set invoices up for payment, Enter and upload invoices into system and track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments.
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records. Reconcile accounts payable transactions and prepare analysis of accounts.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues and maintain vendor files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries and produce monthly reports
- Assist with month end closing and provide supporting documentation for audits
- Graduate degree in accounting, business administration or finance, advanced degree would be appreciated.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in US Accounting / Corporate Finance
- Preferably Required knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Advanced skills and experience in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 5-8 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Budget In-between 4 to 5 Lacs PA
- Shift Timings 3:00pm to 12:00am